N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by WriterGirl

reviewed by: WriterGirl.   Rating: 5!!   Thank you for taking the time to red my review everyone!! :)!

Wow, where should I begin?

Ok I loved the whole idea of the story. I usual like fanasty, adventure books. But '' Avlon'' made me realise it wasn't just a book series. It was something that I, and my friends could relate too. We all had a personaility like the people in '' Avalon''. I personally thought of my friends as if they were ''Emily '', '' Kara'',and ''Adriane''. Personally I think Emily was my favorite because she had two sides of everything. She thought differently then the other girls, it seemed to me.    Ozzie was very insperational. Why?? You may ask. Because he actually tells a story.'' That you may be different, small or big, cute or not, smart or not, nice or mean, different shaped, in a body your not supposed to be in ^.^, that your you, and no one can change you or mess with you. Because your strong and independent. You may know as Ozzie's problems by reading the first book '' Circles In the Stream''. Exactly my point. Now back to my review.

Book 5

Wasn't really my favorite but I loved the music theme. Good choice! I used to play the flute in band and since the girls were involved with music in this book I was really excited to see how it'd be. I really loved the bad,dangerous/mysterious part of the story really caught my intention. Almost as if it was waking me up from a long dreadful sleep. I loved the new charathers even if they were bad or good. The drawings were faboulous! The artist really does an awesome job. I loved the idea of a concert for Ravenwood. It was actually not bad, because again I loved the music theme. I kind of thought Kara was being a snob and shelfish acting mean to Adriane. It was a benifent for the concert not a competitive competition. But still,  I would've liked to have '' Emily'' more in the story since she is my favorite girl out of the girls. The book was just edicational and a inspiration. You don't have to be a great singer or musicly skilled you just have to give it your best shot and you will succeed. Even if people don't like your performances you still have to follow your dreams. Sing or Dance, strum a guitar, or play the flute. You can do something, following your dreams. Maybe a little SpellingSinging would help too, heh!..

Thank You for reading my review THANKS! I had a fun experience reading the book and writing this review. :D

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account