Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
All Our Yesterdays is a brilliant debut filled with compelling characters and a gripping plot that keeps readers guessing at every turn. From the first page, I knew I was going to love this book. It was instant love, and despite my dislike of it in literature, when it comes to my reaction to books, it is a reaction for me that comes far and few between, so I was a little obsessed when I was reading All Our Yesterdays and simply didn't want it to end.

By the end of the first line, I was essentially hooked. There was this constant battle of questioning and discovery to find out answers for all the things that Em knows. Cristin Terrill's prose is gorgeous - it is that special style of writing that sticks with you and just keeps luring you in, reading faster and faster. I think every page I read got me a little more hooked and made me a little more desperate to just keep reading.

With one of the most unique premises I've read in awhile, I was just so intrigued by all the events of the book. I loved Cristin Terrill's time travel as it was so different from the others in its genre.

By the time I had finished, I instantly wanted to go back and start rereading it all over again. It was that sort of book.

Seriously y'all, All Our Yesterdays is one of the best books of the year and one of the finest debuts I've read in a long while. Every word just screams talent and I fell in love with the characters. The bar has been set and I cannot wait to read more from this promising new author.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account