Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Overall I loved this book! Yes, it lllloooooonnnnggg, but in my opinion its worth it! I def plan of reading the next two books! As soon as mid terms are over........

Happy Reading!
Good Points
Oh my, can I cover it all? For starters I loved the character Leo! He was my favorite! He was the comic relief and had a deep past. To me, he was the most life- like out of all the characters! I never really gave much thought to the Vulcan besides pity until now. It's clear that, without Leo, the son of the Vulcan; nothing would have been acomplished! He practicly carried the whole stable of the quest.
Anyways, besides Leo I really enjoyed Riordan's writing style! He just has this way of making the anciet Gods easier to comprehend. To me, reading the Oddessy, Gods are always unattainable in understanding. But with these books they are given much more human like persona's, which I adore.
I seriously can go on and on about the good points. Long story short, even though Im a college student I still very much enjoyed reading this MG book! And again, Im in college and I still found time to read this huge book!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account