N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Chazza

This is a review of the book The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas. Firstly, About the author: The Authors name is John Boyne, He was born in Ireland in 1971, He is also the author of 4 previous novels, The Thief Of Time, The Congress Of Rough Riders, Crippen and Next Of Kin. Altogether, all of his novels have been translated into 17 languages.

Secondly, This bit is going to be about the book, There is a 9 Year old boy named Bruno, who lives with his Mum, Dad and Sister. They live in Berlin, Bruno has 3 best friends, Karl, Daniel and Martin, His Sister (Gretel) also has 3 best friends, Hilda, Isobel and Louise. Brunos family have a maid, called Maria.

Brunos dad (Ralf) is a solider, his dads name that other soliders is Herr Commandant. Then, The Fury has asked the Dad to move house, so it can be easier to get to his work, and that he has also been promoted. Then, Later in the book, Bruno goes on loads of adventures at his house which is called Out-With.

Thirdly, This paragraph is Going to be about What Was Good About The Book? Well, I personally think the whole book was good, Because I loved all of it apart from the end.

Now, This Bit is going to be about Is There Any Weak Points? For me, like I basically said in the last subject, I think that there wasnt any weak points, Because I liked all of it.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account