Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Vicki M.

Shoot the Wounded

Hey all.  I read a great book that I think you might enjoy well, those of you who are teenagers and young adults at any rate.  Its called Shoot the Wounded.  Its basically about the things that we teenagers are usually faced with every day relationships, teen pregnancy, all that jazz.  The book follows two teenage girls who meet a guy (this sounds familiar yet?;) and problems ensue.  The great thing is that the entire book is relevant to actual problems we face in 2010, stuff that so many books dont address.  Also, the second book, Heal the Wounded, just came out.  The second book follows what happens to one of the girls after the first book (sorry, cant really tell you more without ruining the first book).  Theres another guy in the picture, more drama, and more high school social infrastructure.  (I bet that part sounds familiar to some of you too).  At any rate, they are both really good books that actually choose to address stuff that us teenagers have to deal with, as opposed to stuff adults think we deal with.  I really think you all should take a look at some of the stuff in them.  If you want to read them, they are Shoot the Wounded and Heal the Wounded by Lynn Dove.  Read on!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account