Review Detail

4.8 13
THE BEST THING SINCE FRIED CHEESECAKE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by big-brain

this book is totally freakin' awesom. ok, it starts out with the gang, goat and all, at a boarding school because grover, the goat-boy tells them that he thinks that there are two more half-bloods there. they end up battling a manticore, the dean, and annabeth falls off of a cliff along with the manticore. percy keeps having his weird dreams and dreams about the general, that is the general of kronos' army. they end up meeting artemis and her hunters, but she leaves to go hunt some big, mysterious monster-thing, leaving her hunters and the gang behind to hitch a ride with apollo. on the drive across the sky, thalia drives the "sunbus" and almost, i mean DOES, torch new england. when they get back to camp, thay play theannual, everytime-the-hunters-are-here game of capture the flag, and the hunters win, of course, bcause you guessed it, percy deserts his poat so that he can get the flag, and ends up getting knocked flat on his back by one of the hunters. percy and thalia getinto a semi-big battle of the elements which is stopped by chiron. for the first time in, well, EVER, the oracle comes out of the big house and sits on a boulder near the creek and tells them about a quest that 5 people must go on. 3 hunters and 2 halfbl...i mean 1 halfblood and a goat boy get chosen to go. percy ends up going in one of the hunters place. they end up flying on the backs of two giant, golden angels after thalia prays to her father, they end up fighting a giant metal, well, GIANT, they fight the titan atlas, oh, and percy holds up the sky.

this book is fictional and is action, and humor packed. for 12 and up, in my 10 year-old opinion, of course.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account