N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Vinny

The Lightning Thief
By: Rick Riordan

The Lightning Thief, in typical Rick Riordan fashion, is a page-turner from beginning to end. The Lightning Thief takes place in New York and Los Angles; CA. Percy Jackson is about to be kicked out of boarding school again. But thats the least of his problems. Recently mythological creatures and the gods of Mountain Olympus have been coming out of his textbook and into his real life. Percy Jackson and his friends Annabeth, a beautiful, intelligent, young woman, and Grover, a small, courages, young man, only have ten days to return what has been stolen fro Zeus. Percy will face problems, solve the riddle of the Oracle, come to terms with his father who abandoned him, and unravel an evil more powerful than the gods them selves.
The Lightning Thief is a great Action/Adventure book. I liked The Lightning Thief so much; I am going to read the other three books in the series. This book is a nominee for the Rebecca Caudill award. In my opinion, I dont think I could of read a better action/adventure book. I say this because; this book is the kind of book that you cant put down. I recommend this book for Elementary school kids and up. This book is 375 pages long. It sounds like a long read, but this book is so good the pages just fly by. The other books in the series are: The Sea of Monsters, The Titans Curse, and The Battle of the Labyrinth.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account