N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Rachael

of course, im partial, i love harry potter. but i think that it is by far the best book ive read in some time, closely riveled by eldest(inheratince triolgy) of course, this is about the half blood price, so on we go. this book is not slow at all to start out with, for you readers that have some difficulty with slow beginings. it makes you question many things that you have always thought to be set in stone, or at least true(because if dumbledore trusts it you should to, right?). it leads you through another year at hogwarts, with mysteries practicly around every corner(even through a corrider several(ok many)times) and surprises as well. with a new minister of magic, things are a little unsteady in the ministry of magic. and, of course, a most tragic demise of a great character at the end, which made me cry for almost an hour straight. of course, its also very infuriatingly nieve of this person as well, and the person who did it?!??? hmmm how to say this...he is by far the worst thing you can possibly think of. (with the exeption of you-know-who...)However, it does leave some very intresting questions at the end, allowing plenty of time for your mind to wander. ...very intresting overall, i would give it a 8 out of 5 if i could.

ages: probably 7-150, nearly any age.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account