N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sandy

The real question hanging around in your mind after finishing this book is, where is she going to go now? How is she going to top this? And if it's not then... shame on you! :p I finished it in all of two days and was loathe to set it down for even a minute. This is where the answers are, as well as some new information on the mysterious Lily Evans Potter. And of course the new DADA teacher is quite a surprise, shocking really. You won't be able to believe your eyes, I know I had to go back and re-read that part several times...

This is also definitely the book in the series for romance. Ron has certainly grown up... and that is all I'm going to say on that particular matter.

But I digress because it is the ending that is truly extraordinary. Yes, there is a death. And yes, it is tragic as death always is. Trust me, if you don't all out cry, your eyes will water at the very least. And are you just dying to know who the Half-Blood Prince is? You'll positively flip your lid when you discover that is none other than... nope I'm not telling!

So, is this a book worth your time? Of course!! Is it packed with action, adventure and intrigue? Absolutely!! So what are you doing sitting at the computer reading this review? Go get to reading! Trust me, you won't be sorry!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account