N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Crimin

J.K. Rowling finishes up her best-selling series with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, where Harry not only has to defeat Voldemort himself, but he must do everything in his power to keep himself, and his friends, alive.  Its the only book in the series that Harry and Ron and Hermione did not attend Hogwarts and, instead, journeyed around the magical world to retrieve sacred items and solve clues.  Oi that was a run-on!

Personally, this was one of my least favorite books in the entire series, as the death toll was too unsettling high for my tastes.  And she killed my favorite character! After he had a child! Ugh!!  J.K. Rowling, why?!

Still, the ending epilogue made me glad I trekked through the horrible deaths and the unpleasant-ending fights.  At least, some of the characters got to have their happy ending.  And some achieved some glory in doing it! *coughNEVILEcough*

I highly recommend this for any and all Harry Potter fans.  But need I say that?  If you have been with him since year one, I highly doubt that youd quit before the end.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account