N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by fleming

A wrinkle In Time is a very interesting book, but one thing that I don't understand is the tessering. How do they tesser. When Charles Wallace explains it, it's not clear to me at all. What does traveling through time have to do with a line that is squared and the square is squared, and everything.

My favorite part of the book is at the end when Meg wins over Charles Wallace from it by using her love for him. I would have never figured out that love could have saved Charles from it. I couldn't put the book down until I found out what Meg had that IT didn't.

My favorite character in A Wrinkle in time was Meg because although she thinks she is dumb she really knows a lot more than she thinks. The problem is that she fails to realize it and gives herself a hard time in school. I think if she took her time to really get to know herself she won't be so hard on herself. She will also love herself as much as Charles Wallace loves her.

All in all I think this was an extremely interesting book. In fact I couldn't put the book down when I got to chapter ten (10).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account