N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Seanos

Im in year 9, and i am amazed with such a beautiful book of "A bridge to wisemans cove". Of how people could be "set free" from despare. Its remarkable how such a small book could fit all these emotions like despare, happiness, relief, etc. I think this book is a classic book suitable for young adults, and a testimony to the ingenius mind of James Moloney.

I,a devoted reader have NEVER come across a book such as this one. Nearing the end of the book it inticed me to read me out of pure curiousity, though disappointed me to find that it was nearly the end.I sincerely hope their will be a part two of this book.This book is about a broken family which doesnt fit the general characheristic of a normal family. The mother Kerry Matt abandons her children and has left the eldest daughter Sarah to look after the two boys.

Carl Matt and his younger brother Harley Matt arrive in Wattle Bay, only to be greatly dispiced by the locals, and inherits a shamelful reputation that his previous family members have left him. A scar. A curse. A calssic story of a young boy striving to be a better person, and in the process... frees many people from despare.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account