N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by STH SIDE

This book was great i loved that it involed more into the Matts background and showed that Carl is no where near the same as any of them.

Carl and Harly going away to live with Aunt Beryl was a good idea at the start but when we got to see what Beryl was like, i started to get scared for them,she chained harly, leaving him alone i mean he could have died but did she care NO!! and i couldn't belive that the cop guy actually gave it to them, it was unbeliveable.

When Carl got his job at the barge i thought that that would be great that he was going to get his own money from now on but then Beryl got in the picture, i really wanted to knock her out i mean she was so mean and cural to them and she thought that she deserved it god i hate her.

When Carl figured out that his mum was dead i cried like litarally cried because it was sad and i couldn't hold it in and i lost my great aunt that day as well so it was hard listening to him losing someone when i also lost some one that week. Carl felt as if his mum didn't love him enough to say it, i think that's why it was really important for him to know if she was coming back home or not.When he found out that she was i felt happy for him and Harly.

This was a great book to read and i loved it.

5 STARS IS MY RATING.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account