Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I absolutely loved this audiobook! I got it for my kids to listen to and I think I liked it more than they did. Carter and Sadie are siblings that look nothing alike and rarely spend any time even on the same continent. On one of the rare occasions they do see each other, they find out a LOT more about their family than they ever thought existed. They learned that magic is real, their father was a magician and the 'gods' they learned about are real. Now to save their father, they have to battle with magic and save the world!

I have to say, I think the cat is my favorite character. The two narrators did a great job with the voices and I got completely into the book. Carter and Sadie couldn't be more different but it was their differences that made them so perfect for the story. The author did a great job with all of the characters and settings. The siblings don't just stay in one place but travel everywhere. I liked the crush that Carter had, though it didn't exactly turn out like I'd expected. The way Sadie and Carter have to learn magic and the fact that their family is a strong old powerful family was great. I can't wait to read the next one.

I rate this a 5/5. It was a great book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account