Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Another great installment in the League of Princes series!

This time around we see a whole new side to some of our beloved princes and princesses. I was so intrigued by the 'other side' of Briar Rose and Liam. I can't tell you much, but I can say there are some definite surprises in store for you, dear reader.

What I really enjoyed in The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle were the new characters. The villains were extra vile and the sidekicks were extra punchy. (I love Mr. Troll!) The ending had a nice surprise that sets the stage perfectly for the next book. I also really enjoyed watching some of the princes grow. Liam learned that he is not perfect, and Frederic learned he has strengths. Duncan is still a little 'off' but such a delight. I really think that he and Snow White are my favorites.

If you're wondering what you can expect in The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle, that's simple. You can expect mischief and mayhem of the highest quality. You can also expect uproarious laughter and strange looks from bystanders (because you will laugh out loud). Finally, though, you can expect an excellent adventure full of surprises that will not disappoint.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account