N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Megan

I thoroughly enjoyed this book to the maximum. At first I read it just so I could race my friend in reading it. Then I read it a second time and really appreciated how great it really was. In the book, Harry Potter is mysteriously entered in a Triwizard Tournament. The Triwizard Tournament is a competition between 3 Wizarding Schools where one champion from each school is entered to compete in the Tournament. The tourament consists of 3 tasks and whoever has the highest score from the tasks wins. This book truly shows Harry becoming a teenager. He is getting a bit lovesick, he is having to face reality in its worst, and he is learning so much more about himself and others' pasts. I'm not usually into adventure books like Lord of the Rings, but the Goblet of Fire has so much more to offer than just adventure. It has other categories like romance, comedy, thrill, horror, fantasy, and of course mystery. It has something for everyone's liking.

This book is so much more different from the other books in the series. This is the only book I was truly excited about to reread. When I was thinking about rereading the Order of the Phoenix, i thought about some of the parts that I didn't like so much such as Sirius' death. I also didn't want to reread the Prisnor of Azkaban because of the dementors and the whole concept of Pettigrew vs. Lupin and Sirius. But I was very thrilled about the Goblet of Fire and there wasn't a part that I wasn't looking forward to reading about. I never wanted to put the book down.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account