N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Pita Chip ( Alexa)

HARRY POTTER HATERS BEWARE. THIS IS A GOOD REVIEW! If you have followed the Harry Potter series from the start, you know what I am talking about. But Im writing this to tell you about what you have all been waiting for. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Even though Harry Potter is what I like to call fantastical, (a mix between fantastic and fantasy.) the emotional problems that triggered these characters were very realistic. On the other hand, the setting of this wonderful story was in very un- realistic places; for example, Hogwarts, the magical wizarding school, and Azkaban, the maximum security prison that is controlled by evil dementors. But lets get back to the substance you really want to know about& the plot! Basically, J.K Rowling follows Harry, Ron, and Hermoine on their quest to search and destroy the horcruxes, otherwise known as pieces of Voldemorts soul. While looking for these horcruxes, they are sent on a wild goose chase to find out what the deathly hallows are, and how to find them before Voldemort uses it to his advantage. This eventually leads to an epic battle at Hogwarts, Good vs. Bad. This whole story is read through third person, mostly exploring Harrys thoughts and ideas. Overall, this book was non-stop excitement, adventure, and suspense.
To rate on a scale of 1-5 would be impossible. I would have to give this book a definite 6. I couldnt stop reading! My mom telling me I had to go to sleep eventually stopped me. Who needs sleep when you have Harry? And when the second day came around? The book was flipped shut. I was already done. I must admit that the first few pages were a snore, but after the first chapter, you could officially say I was hooked. It was easy to concentrate, even with my dog jumping all over me, because I felt like I had left my world and was gone in Harrys. I really connect with Harrys internal conflicts and feelings. Though the whole magical craze was going on, the character description and setting details were magnificent! I connect to the theme because I understand that you should keep driving, even if there is a road block. I loved J.K. Rowlings style of writing, and loved the way I could swish into the story. It was grand!
I am an enormous Harry fan, and I adored the last of Rowlings famous series. I loved this book, and I hope you love it too&all of the 759 pages of it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account