N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Katie Turner

Reasons I like the book Among The Hidden by Margaret Peterson Hadddix .It is one of my favorite books. It also a law in it cell the population police.                                                                                                              

Lastly / Luke was not allow to be born on this earth so he stays hidden all his life . Then one day he meets Jen they be come best fiends but Jun go to a rally and Luke stays at home . If you what to know what happen you will have to read it the book Among The Hidden .

Finally  I  think if you like  mystery books you could really get in to this book . That law I was talking about is real in China they can have one kid                                                                                

Katie Turner

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account