N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by perlycc14

I really enjoyed the first book of  Lemony Snickets book: A Series of Unfortunate Events:The Bad Beginning! It was a very good book that kept you interested the whole time. It would make you feel like you wanted to read more, even after you put the book down. I love it mostly because the character Count Olaf is this evil villian who is such a interesting character to follow, and who is a antagonist but at some points in the book he tries to act like the antagonist. That is what amuses me! I love also the way the book is setup. And how it gives you alot of detail with every word that you read. It is so nice how the author can just come righ tout and say what he needs to say but not being to wordy about it. That is why this book is good for kids. It is good for all the kids because it doesn't really have all that much of big words in it so kids will be able to comprehend it. It is a good clean book that will make you want to read more and it will make you want to read the whole series! I have read all thirteen of the books and I recomend them to all people. Especially kids and teens!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account