Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What would you do if your whole life turned upside down from just one little blemish? Olivia Hughes has always been one of the most popular, fashionable and pretty girls at her school and she becomes even more so when she becomes the new Wacky Water Girl. You see, Olivia isnt into sports or extracurricular activities. She spends her time auditioning for and appearing in television commercials. Looks matter. Then one day, a big red, bulging zit appears on Olivias face and thats just the beginning. When Olivias condition turns into a full case of cystic acne, her entire social life and career could be at risk. Not to mention the new boy who was finally starting to notice her.

In Emily Howses Zitface, Olivia finds out who her real friends are and she learns to get past her appearance and show the world who she really is on the inside.

This book teaches a valuable lesson for all girls going through changes in their life and who are struggling to find out what is truly important. I really enjoyed this book. From the first time I saw Zitface, I was attracted to it. The fun, cute and comedic cover perfectly shows the readers what a treat they are in for.

I extremely recommend this book. Girls from age 10-14 will especially relate to Zitface but really, a book like this, anyone can read and enjoy.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account