sweet board book
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

YOU'RE MY LITTLE UNICORN is an adorable board book that looks at the ways human babies and unicorn babies are the same. For instance, "Unicorn babies wake up hungry. Just like you!" They also brush their hair, play outside, and use their imaginations among other sweet things, just like human babies.

What I loved: This is a simple but really sweet book that compares human babies to unicorn babies. The tasks chosen make for some really adorable illustrations, which are filled with bright colors and set on a colored background. A cute child and unicorn baby are featured on each page. The simple phrasing and quickly turning pages will work well for the youngest of readers, and the large and clear font is great for caregivers reading aloud. The story also ends with a bedtime comparison before saying goodnight, so it would work well as a bedtime pick as well.

Final verdict: A sweet board book, YOU'RE MY LITTLE UNICORN adorably compares unicorn babies and human babies in this delightful read that will work well for infants and young toddlers.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account