sweet board book
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

YOU'RE MY LITTLE DRAGON is an adorable board book that compares little ones to little dragons. Each page makes a comparison between dragon babies and human ones, such as that "Dragon babies roar for attention. Just like you!" They also get creative, explore the world, guard their treasures, get some boo-boos, and more - just like human babies.

What I loved: This is a cute and sweet board book that will appeal to little dragon-lovers. The story is simple and the relatively sparse text will work well for the youngest of readers. Caregivers will appreciate the large and clear font throughout that make it easy to read. Colorful pages and bright illustrations of an adorable child and dragon baby add to the fun for little ones to explore. The story ends with a good night, making this work well for a bedtime story for infants and young toddlers.

Final verdict: A cute and sweet board book, YOU'RE MY LITTLE DRAGON is a brightly colored story with an adorable premise that will appeal to infants and young toddlers, who will learn that dragon babies are just like them!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account