Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I remember reading this when it first came out, it was everything I was looking for in a book, great plot, girl finding her own strength, and hot alternative guys. I fell in love with this dark world, the fairies and the power struggle. I recently reread this book and it still gets me, it's just so wonderfully written and the characters seem so real.

It's wonderful and entertaining. Though, it is slightly rushed in some areas. The ending would've been better if it had, well, more. The final showdown with The Winter Queen seemed far too easy, too quick. It should've been harder than that.

I still love Seth so much! That will never change. If he was a real person I'd run away with him. He's one of my ultimate favorite fictional guys.

Donia happened to be my favorite character this time around while before it was Aislinn. The later was a bit too whiney for me. If I got the chance to live forever and be a fairy queen I'd be happy, yes it would suck to have all your friends and family die but you'd get to be with all generations of your family.

Overall, I'd recommend it to anyone who loves fairies or urban fantasy. It's a quick read that you'll enjoy immensely.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account