Review Detail

fun collection of activities
Overall rating

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Learning Value

WHAT CAN I DO? is a clever activity book for children. The book features a myriad of activities they can do with things already in their house. Each spread is an activity with details to get children started and even a cool fact related to it for some learning as well. The activities include things like inventing a dance, building a den, drawing a narwhal, and so many more.

What I loved: This is such a handy book for children who feel bored - they only need to open to a random page, and then they can start building their own board game or drawing a self-portrait and find their way to something new to keep them busy. The set up of the book is great with each page spread featuring an idea for an activity. It gives basic instructions and also a cool fact related to the activity, many of which were things that seemed informative even to adults. While some of them were pretty simple, they seem like they could spur additional ideas that children could have along the way. Each one is accompanied by colorful patterns and illustrations that make just browsing really amusing.

Final verdict: A boredom helper, WHAT CAN I DO? is a great collection of activities using things readily available to inspire children to find something to do.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account