Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Yes! A novella from a male’s POV. You all know how I’m a sucker for that, lol. And this one was even better because it was told from Kale’s POV, which is very different because he wasn’t exposed to the “real world” until recently and is basically learning how society works through a fully cognitive mind, unlike how we would learn it growing up from babies. The way Kale views the world, how people act & what they say is so hilarious and I loved every minute of it. I especially love how he views Dez and their relationship, so cute. You can see how much he truly cares for her and how their relationship is slowly, but surely growing into something deep and meaningful.

You get to see two new characters in this installment, Keirnan and Samsen. Both play important roles, with one being from Kale’s past, and not in a good way either. I love how Jus plays with the idea of superhuman powers and gives Sixes these awesome abilities. Whether good or bad, Jus takes the power and adds her own creative element to it which makes it stand out.

Untouched is a great read and an excellent addition to the series. Kale is such an intriguing and lovable character, yet he’s also dangerous and powerful. Jus has got me hooked and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account