Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
“May I guess this has something to do with the particularly hot undead guy you suck face with on a regular basis?”
? Amy Plum, Until I Die

Until I Die enchanted me from the very first page. Kate and Vincent have such a powerful chemistry. Kate is such an unexpected heroine, that you have no choice but to cheer for her.

Kate never thought that she would be living in Paris and dating a dead guy…well, okay, an undead-reanimating-zombie-without-the-yuckiness guy. After saving Vincent from the leader of the Numas; the bad undead guys, Kate has been accepted with open arms into the Revenant world, well maybe not completely.

Vincent decides that Kate needs to learn to protect herself so she gets her own personal trainer in the art of facing off with Numas.

Kate believes everything is going great with her and Vincent, then she realizes that Vincent is keeping something from her, something he believes will help them be together without him dying all the time. This would be great if it wasn’t hurting him. Now Kate decides to take matters into her own hands and sets out into the streets of Paris to save Vincent.

Action, adventure, drama, and romance intertwine to bring you a story that will leave an everlasting impression.
Good Points
This story line is very unique and captivating. It is a very refreshing change from vampires and werewolves!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account