Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
It has been raining for like 3 days here and I’ve had the absolute pleasure of doing nothing else but read. And when you get a quick, easy read like this, it’s the perfect match for a rainy day.

Trouble from the Start is a sweet book about looking through someone’s outer image, and finding out who they really are on the inside.

This is also a book about family and that’s what I enjoyed the most. Avery and her family are real. They remind me of my own family and that made me smile more than once.

Avery was somewhat of a snob in the beginning (and I’m glad she gets over that). She only saw the person that the rumors painted. However, she did remind me of myself when I was in high school. Never really focused on finding a boyfriend. Always worried about my grades and getting out of school to see what the real world would be all about. I grew to relate to Avery very quickly.

On the other hand, her friend Kendall, I did not grow to like.

Kendall and her boyfriend Jeremy’s relationship was sickeningly sweet. It really makes me not miss high school, where all the couples were oh so “in love”. I guess if I had read the companion novel to this one, I could understand their relationship more. I suppose I’m more of a cynical romantic. Meh.

Fletcher is a sweet heart with a few secrets. I saw it coming before his secret was revealed, but it still hurt just the same. I’m glad he has Avery, it’s the least he deserves.

I read this book in a matter of hours. It is just like candy and I did not wanna put it down! If you loved the Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles, you’ll love Trouble from the start!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account