Review Detail

Take a trip to Canada!
(Updated: October 30, 2023)
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

TRAVEL GUIDE TO MONSTERS PART DEUX takes you on a trip across the country for an exciting Canadian experience. Instead of sticking to typical human main characters, Lori Degman and Jocelyn Watkinson switch them out with the fun of monsters and it helps to hold a child's attention. Not only does this book teach children about Canada and it's attractions, it also sparks the interest of traveling. It opens their eyes to the fact that a whole world is out there for them to explore. I love the vibrant colors and how each monster looks so different. The reader can tell that the illustrator enjoyed drawing them.

Packed with tips, this book will have the reader wanting to pack up their bags and explore the waters and sights Canada has to offer. I absolutely love the monster theme because it makes this book stand out from others like it and it gave my daughter some giggles. I'm curious to see what country is next in this series.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to children whose parents enjoy traveling because it'll build up the child's interest in it. It's also perfect for fans of adventure and monsters.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
October 26, 2023
Thanks so much, Bethany, for the nice review - we appreciate it! I wanted to point out that you mention me in the first paragraph and I wonder if you could edit it to include my co-author, Jocelyn Watkinson. If you can, that would be great!

Thanks again!
1 results - showing 1 - 1