Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This is one of the very few times I will ever say this but here we go.... I preferred the movie. Yes, I said it. I LOVE the movie, seen it at least 6-7 times since it came out and I even watched it again while writing this review. The Netflix movie is perfect. This novel.....

Let's start from the beginning, this books follows Lara Jean as she slowly comes into herself and realizes her own feelings for certain people while taking over her older sister's spot. It's cute a story. I fell in love reading about her and Peter and loved them together. The writing is great, the flow of the story is great. Honestly, if not for the ending, I would have given this a five star rating but the way it just left me hanging...

The whole book is really based on this plot point that never gets settled. Never. All the subplots are neatly wrapped up with a little bow and that's nice but I'm left hanging on the only thing I really cared about when reading the freaking book!

It really kind of ruined it for me, that ending. I hate to say this, but I doubt I will continue this series because I'm just bitter. Maybe over time I will change my mind.

Overall, I'd say skip this and just watch the AMAZING Netflix movie because it was so satisfying and just one of my favorite movies of all time.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account