Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Now, it’s been quite awhile since I read Hourglass and I have to admit that I was pretty confused for like the first quarter of the book. I’d highly recommend you re-read Hourglass because Myra dives right into it without giving details of what really happened in the last book. You should also know that Timepiece is told from Kaleb’s perspective rather than Emerson’s, which I liked a lot since you all know I’m a sucker for a male’s POV.

I like how Myra draws you in right from the start, even though I didn’t really know what was going on, there’s a lot of action and drama from the very beginning that piqued my interest and made me want to know more. Kaleb is so awesome, I love that he’s one of those playboy types, but he’s also very sweet and fiercely loyal. As we get to know his character more you really feel for him, all that he’s had to go through, and I loved watching his romance with a certain someone develop. I think Kaleb’s romance was very well-written and believable, a perfect addition of emotions to an exciting story about time travel.

Myra does an excellent job at toying with your emotions and making you hold your breath at all the right moments. She grabs at you at pivotal points throughout the story and I found myself holding my breath at times. Everything is against Kaleb and his friends, who slowly learn how they’ve basically been pawns in this plot against time, and you’ll be flipping the pages at lightening speed to see how it all ends. Loved this and can’t wait for the next one!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account