Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Overall, excellent book that will capture your attention from beginning to end!
Good Points
Wow... this book was fantastic! It exceeded my expectations! The action, romance, and twists were enough to make me stay up past my bedtime to finish this!

First off, the characters. I loved Kaleb so much and his vulnerability and selflessness. I admired him throughout this book so much and felt so sorry for everything he had to go through- from his parents, to Em, to Lily. I really liked Lily too! It was so fun to read about her from Kaleb's perspective and see what had drawn him to her. Her fierceness was so lovable and I couldn't but cheer her on. The other characters were alright, not exactly memorable for me. And Emerson and Michael annoyed me, which I don't think the author exactly aimed for.

Second, the plot. It was very nice and all of the twists were unexpected! I loved each turn that was presented and at some points, I was yelling and others, I felt tears coming on. The drama was perfect as well as the action. As you can tell, the writing was fine! No bumps along the road- it was smooth and clean.

The romance was very, very nice. *winks suggestively* I loved how the romance developed slowly and took its time. I could really see the chemistry between them and how much they loved each other. Each little brush of skin brought bumps to my skin. Their banter made me laugh so many times. Lily and Kaleb are one of the ultimate couples ever!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account