Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
When I heard rumor that TIMEPIECE would be told in the point of view of Kaleb, I knew I had to read this book! I ended up downloading it the day of it's release. I read the first chapter and wowza, wow, let's just say I was hooked. Kaleb, you're a naughty boy that is so misunderstood!

What is to love about this book? For one thing, Myra McEntire could very easily had Kaleb be the arrogant and annoying guy who's only after a quick pickup. And you might believe this when you read the first few pages but no, McEntire
digs deep and delivers. She gives readers personal insights into this amazing character. For one thing he loves to cook and has a soft side to him. I totally love Kaleb!

The love interest isn't quick to succumb to Kaleb's charms which works. The chemistry between Kaleb and Lilly is very intense and sizzling hot. The dialogue between the two is rapier fast and grows into something more intense.

Also the pacing of this story keeps you moving through the story while Kaleb joins Em and Michael on finding more about the rips in time. I admit, some recent time-travel stories have left me cold but not TIMEPIECE. Myra McEntire gives us likeable characters with a premise that works. My only question is when is the next book coming out?

Totally recommend!

Good Points
1. Kaleb's POV. Need I say more?
2. Love how author digs deep and fleshes out Kaleb to show us this naughty boy is really misunderstood
3. Great chemistry between Kaleb and Lilly
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account