Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Excuse me while I go all fangirl for TIMEPIECE and Myra McEntire. *flails* *cheers* *does a high kick* *end scene*

Second books always make me nervous. I'm always initially very excited to read them but if they don't hook me, I won't read the third. And I'm going to be honest, many second books make me lose interest and I often won't finish out a series. Well, last year when I finished HOURGLASS I couldn't wait until TIMEPIECE was released. I was so jealous of everyone who managed to score an ARC. When I got my chance to read, I devoured TIMEPIECE. I simply could not get enough. And I won't be quitting this series anytime soon.

TIMEPIECE is told from Kaleb's *swoon* POV. I absolutely dug this. I think McEntire nailed his voice. Not only that but we got to see Kaleb's different sides. His tough guy side and the vulnerable side that we didn't see in HOURGLASS. And I must say that vulnerable side made me swoon and tear up at all at the same time.

Besides hearing more from Kaleb, I was hoping Myra would give us more about Em's best friend, Lily. Once again, she delivered. Lily is an amazing character and I want her to be my best friend. She's beyond loyal and she's one tough cookie.

I don't want to give away too much more...I really want you to read it. After you do, we can laugh, snort, and cry all together.

I cannot rave about this book enough...in a year of fantastic releases, this is sure to be tops on anyone's list. It will not disappoint at all. I can't wait to see what Myra has in store for us next.
Good Points
Kaleb's point of view is right on.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account