Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I haven't really read any paranormal books in awhile, so I was super excited to read this one. And better yet, I had no idea what kind of paranormal we were talking about here. I just love that mystery. Something different, not the usual, and the back cover doesn't give it away. :)

I really enjoyed the characters. I thought Selena was a great female lead. She was strong and assertive. And I absolutely loved her bffs Kyle and Penny. Although Penny got a little fuzzy later on in the novel, this is explained and I don't want to give away any spoilers. Kyle was so supportive of her and I really loved him for that. Don't' get me wrong, he had his faults, but that's okay. Nobody is perfect. But I really loved how she had a great support system with her friends. Especially since her ex-boyfriend, Bowen, was totally on the creepy stalker side. *shivers*

Dillan is your typical brooding bad boy. He isn't very nice to Selena at first, but as the book goes on you get to see his softer side and I loved that. I love a bad boy with a soft side. *swoon* I even enjoyed finding out why Dillan is where he is and why he is acting like he is. I need more background! STAT!

This book has mystery behind it and it was fun trying to figure out who was "good" and who was "bad". I love how Ms. Evangelista doesn't give everything away in the first chapter and kept me guessing through most of the book. She definitely kept me on my toes.

I really enjoyed how "different" this book was. It's not your typical werewolf, vampire, goblin, etc paranormal. Honestly I've been a bit tired of that genre, and this book is helping me love paranormal again. I'm really looking forward to the next installment of this series!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account