Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Oh Leila Sales, I will never tire of your books, even when you go off in a kind of different direction. This Song Will Save Your Life is more serious than Leila Sales other novels, and it is another absolute stunner. While I don't think it has quite beat my love for Mostly Good Girls, it still is an excellent read overall, and really I just have to say, who but Leila Sales could write a book about DJing and bring out all the feels? Oh, just love!

I LOVED the contents of this book - LOVED. Seriously, how many other books that have DJing in them out there are there? Not many I'll tell you. It was different and definitely drew me in. I wasn't instantly drawn in - instead, This Song Will Save Your Life was a slow build sort of book, and by the end, I was so invested there was no going back.

I loved that even though This Song Will Save Your Life deals with a much more serious topic than Leila Sales's other books, it still contains that sense of humor and the light lilting writing. Leila Sales has such a unique, beautiful style of writing and I adore it.

You can do no wrong with a Leila Sales book! This is me signing off to begin my countdown for another winner from one of my favorite authors.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account