Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This Is Not A Test is a book with zombies in it. But it’s not really about them, it’s about the fact that Sloane doesn’t want to live anymore and she can’t seem to find the right time to leave the world. The characters in this book were okay, they weren’t great because some of them seemed rushed and not well thought out and there wasn’t very much action. I liked the idea for this story and the chapters were short and mostly easy to read.
Good Points
The chapters were very short and I finished this book in a day because of it. I loved how just awkward and forced the characters were to get together and stay together for such a long period of time. It was funny reading what the six teenagers did with no privacy. Especially the relationship between Sloane and Rhys because it was awkward while sweet. I liked that Sloane was depressed but not too over-the-top that it was annoying or too uncomfortable to read about. Courtney Summers put a few great twists in this book that had me guessing, especially about her sister because I didn’t know what to expect when it came to Sloane’s sister, Lily.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
May 19, 2013
Youre exactly right on the zombie front, thats why i dont read much about them
1 results - showing 1 - 1