Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book is another one that sat on my shelf ever since July 2012 and I wish I read it right away. This would have been a great book to read on vacation since it's a quick light read. This is the perfect summer book.

The story revolves around Belly and her life once she's at the beach house she goes to every summer with her mom, brother, her mothers best friend and her mothers friend's two sons. She has had a crush on the one brother, Conrad for as long as she can remember but she finally decides that this summer will be different and she will move on from him. For a while she does a really good job even meeting a nice guy who is on vacation as well. Of course it can't be that simple. It's not summer without at least a little drama.

For the most part I really liked Belly. She was a nice girl who just wanted her summer to be great. She did get on my nerves sometimes with all of the switching back and forth between guys and the complaining, but it was manageable. The two brothers, Jeremiah and Conrad are completely different from one another. Where Jeremiah is funny and open, Conrad is serious and aloof. Jeremiah is always there trying to make Belly laugh and likes to be goofing off and Conrad prefers to spend time alone and hide in the background.

The romance in this book was sweet and not over the top. It didn't really take away the fact that other things were happening in this story. There are parts that are serious and heartbreaking and it is portrayed in that way and not lightened just for the sake of it being a summer book. The guys are swoon worthy and no matter which one you decide you like better they are both great picks!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account