Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
First of all I love the cover of this book series. I knew once I read what this book was about that it was a book for me. Princes, princesses and love stories just a few of my favorite things. I also am a huge a fan of reality TV so I really enjoyed the whole selection process (similar to The Bachelor).

I really fell in love with the characters in this story. America is a fiery girl who doesn't take any nonsense from anyone. I really commend her for being a straight shooting girl who stands up for what she believes in. Then there is Prince Maxon who doesn't like a prince? I instantly fell in love with him. I really loved the relationship between Prince Maxon and America. America taking part in the selection to help her family out and Maxon is there to find his wife and future princess of Illea. America is hoping to not be selected by the Prince and she has no problem making that point known to him. Seeing there relationship develop just made me sigh and wish upon a star for a Prince of my own.

I do love Dystopian novels. However this book isn't so much about Dystopia as it about the love story and the selection of the new princess. They live in a world where America(USA) has fallen to China. But the story is about so much more. I would recommend this book even if you aren't a fan of Dystopian novels. If you love a good love story then this one is for you.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account