Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This was my first Maggie Stiefvater book so I really had no expectations for this. I started the book on a whim while I was on my way home but I stopped once the car was moving. When I got home, I put the book in the pile along with my other books and forgot about it. Months after, I decided to give the book another try. I didn’t stop reading this because of boredom, it really was just because I grew to be very busy and I forgot about it. Haha!

The book was really interesting, I was hooked since the prologue and I couldn’t stop reading. The way it was written was so poetic, unique and enchanting that I was left wanting more. It started a bit slow though, but as the story progressed, I found myself drawn further into the story. The concept of the story was really unique and the twists were so crazily awesome that I may have gasped a few times while reading.

The characters were so well-written and interesting. They left an impression on me in a way that’s made me care for these fictional characters. Hahaha! For now, I can’t pick a favorite character for I love them all equally. Let’s see if it stays this way once I get to read the next books in the series.

I’m really interested to see how the story unfolds with the rest of the books and I’m really looking forward to more of Maggie Stiefvater’s works
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account