Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Erica

The Princess Diaries
Meg Cabot

She's just a New York City girl living with her artist mom&

NEWS FLASH: Dad is prince of Genovia. (So that's why a limo meets her at the airport!)

DOWNER: Dad can't have any more kids. (So there's no heir to the throne.)

SHOCK OF THE CENTURY: Like it or not, Mia Thermopolis is prime princess material.

THE WORST PART: Mia must take princess lessons from her dreaded grandmère, the dowager princess of Genovia, who thinks Mia has a thing or two to learn before she steps up to the throne.

Well, her father can lecture her until he's royalblue in the face about her princessly dutyno way is she moving to Genovia and leaving Manhattan behind.

But what's a girl to do when her name is PRINCESS AMELIA MIGNONETTE GRIMALDI THERMOPOLIS RENALDO?

So I've been wanting to read these ever since I had seen the movie and loved it, and I just hadn't had the time. I finaly decided to make time, and I absolutely loved The Princess Diaries (the book). It was such a cute, fun read. I would definately suggest them to everyone, especially those who loved the movie, because the books are 10x better!

It was kind of funny looking at the book (which was better, big surprise there (not)) and looking at all the changes the movie made to make it appeal more to the people.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account