N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Leann

I really recommend this book to teens. John and Lorraine are two sophomores from Franklin High School. Well everyday after school they play a game: they have to pick a name out of the phonebook with there eyes closed. Now its Lorraines turn, she chooses Angelo Pignati, they call and he picks up ,they tell him that there a charity for the L&J charity and they need 10$ for there charity and he tells them to show up at his house the next day, but what they didnt know was there prank phone call, was going to lead to them to a wonderful friendship.

When John and Lorraine go to his house the next day like he asked them to, they start talking and well they start to hanging out more out. So later, he asks them to go to the zoo, while they are there he introduces his friend BoBo. Then one day as there rollerblading around the house Mr. Pignati has a heart attach. Well Mr. Pignati has the ambulance called on him and when hes gone, John has a good idea to have a party.

The part progresses into the night, the music gets louder and the kids get crazier&.then all of a sudden a cab pulls up, and Mr. Pignati is home early from the hospital!! OH NO!!

Will he forgive them for the outrageous party they had? Will he talk to them again? If you want to find out read The Pigman by Paul Zindel.

I think this book is a wonderful book to read. Its interesting for teenagers. So I would suggest to anyone to read this book.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account