N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Brittany WV

Lorraine is the new girl at school. She has no friends. When she is at the bus stop she sees this guy she thinks is good looking. His name is John. One day he has to set with Lorraine on the bus. He laughs the whole way to school then she starts laughing with him thinking that he is laughing at her. When he is not laughing at her, he is just laughing. Then they became friends.

One day they go to their friends house to make prank calls. The point of making the phone calls was to see who could talk on the phone the longest. When Lorraine turn is next she decides to peek. She ends up picking guy by the name of Mr. Pignati. Lorraine said that she picked him because he lives on that street. When he answers he talks so cheerfully. She tells him that she is part of a L & J Fund. Mr. Pignati says that hell give them ten dollars. When they go to collect his money, Lorraine and John gets scared that Mr. Pignati might hurt them. Know they go to his house everyday to see him. They also go to the zoo with him sometimes. One day Mr. Pignati asks them if they want to see his pigs. They thought he had real pigs put he just collects them. Then One day Mr. Pignati has an heart attack. He has to go to the hospital.

While Mr. Pignati is at the hospital the kids are at the house alone. One day they are looking in his room and find out that his wife is dead. Then on en Mr. Pignati, Lorraine< And him got at the store e day John decided to have a party. The party got a little to out of control. When John gets out the skates, from when Mr. Pignati, Lorraine< And him got at the store. Then Lorraine goes into his room and gets out his wifes dresses and puts it on. Then Mr. Pgnati comes home unexpectedly. When he comes in he gets mad because on of his wifes dresses is ripped, some of the pigs are broken, and the house is a mess.

Lorraine and John call Mr.Pignati and ask him if he wants to go to the zoo to see one of Mr. Pignatis favorite animal Bobo. When they get to the zoo Bobo is not there&& Youll have to read the book to find out the end of the story.

I thought the story was okay. It wasnt one of my favorites books. I had to read it for an assignment at school in reading. I thought it wasnt bad but not a book I would read for fun.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account