Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Perks Of Being a Wallflower is a fantastic book which I very much loved. The way it was written and the structure of the book was really nice to read and i'm sure if i were to read it again, it could be read in one day.

The characters of the book are people you love and would be friends with if they were real. This is because, they could help many other teens with the same problems as our main character Charlie and they would be the nicest people.
However, the one complaint i would have, is the plot twist where Charlie is molested. This doesn't need to be in the book and be the reason why Charlie is very quiet and social inactive. That ruined the book and Aunt Helen's image which was very good according to Charlie.
The Plot otherwise is very good and it could even be some form of help to those teens who may be shy and don't "participate".

Overall, this is a very good book and i'm sure i will read it again in the future. I am also using this book for my english coursework because of the deep meaning behind this book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account