Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Kyla

I loved this book.
I go to an online homeschool and I am given a list of books I have to read for that year. I hadn't looked over it since the start of the year and the middle of the year is upon me. I have another kid in the same online homeschool over at my house doing school with me. He has to read a book called `The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton' I had never heard of it.
One day, he is lying on the floor reading it, my sister is sitting on the floor next to him doing history, and I am on the computer trying to figure out what subject to do next. I decide to look at my reading list. One of the books on there is `The Outsiders'. I turn to my friend and say, "Hey, Geoff. What book are you reading?"
He looks at me and say, "`The Ousiders by S. E. Hinton, why?"
I ask him if I could read it for school, too, and he agrees and says he will leave it with me tonight, trusting I will keep the library book safe.
I begin reading it, not thinking it would be that good. I end up reading the whole book that night.
Geoff gets there the next morning and I hand him the book. He says he will take it tonight and leave it here the next.
I tell him, "Thanks but I read the whole book last night."
He stares at me wide-eyed for a minute.
"It was really good," I tell him shrugging.
"Yeah, it is," he agrees, shrugging.
Then we all walk upstairs and begin school.
Thanks to that 11 year old boy, I read The Outsiders.
I hope anyone that reads it, likes it as much as I have.
~Kyla   : )
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 2

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account