Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Avery and Nari are neighbors and they used to be close friends. But after the accident, everything changed. Avery became a golden boy, one of the popular crowd. Nari fell into the shadows as a nerd, trying to avoid any interaction with the "in" crew, especially Avery's girlfriend Meghan who's a grade A mean girl.

When Avery gets sick of Meghan's antics, he dumps her, but is surprised when she immediately starts dating another guy. To make her jealous, Avery enlists Nari's help. A kiss for tutor sessions. But things don't go as expected, and Nari and Avery have to come up with a new plan, mostly with Avery's insistence.

After reading The F Word, I was so excited to see Nari getting her own book. Nari's character is quiet and reserved, but she has a secret identity as a band member. I love that little added bonus. Avery is insufferable in the beginning, but I was expecting that from what I saw in The F Word. Also as expected, he grows on you. Nari and Avery are made for each other and I love watching their relationship grow. I also have to say that I love Becks. He better get a story too!

Final Verdict: I would recommend this book to fans of contemporary romance, grieving and overcoming loss, and real characters with real problems that many can relate to.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account