Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
After our mindbending landing on the moon back in 1969, we’ve faltered in our quest to explore space. Mars seems like a barely attainable dream and no one apparently wants to go back to the moon. Imagine, then, the massive effort to go to Jupiter’s moon, Europa, to build a new home for humanity after we failed miserably on Earth to address climate change.

A tiny crew of six highly trained teens, accompanied by two AI’s, has a monumental task ahead of them when they lift off but it’s most alarming that they don’t really know what they’ll find on icy Europa. Why did the earlier mission fail and what is the International Space Training Camp hiding? There are so many things that can go wrong, not least of which is the possibility of finding alien life on Europa. Leo has learned something that could truly jeopardize the success of the mission and the safety of the crew but now he has to try to reach them before they get to Europa, before he loses Naomi forever.

Much of the action—and it’s pretty breakneck—focuses on the journey itself, as it should considering all the inherent dangers. I appreciated that because so many space exploration stories slide past the trials and tribulations of getting to the ultimate destination. The very real possibilities of space exploration are endlessly fascinating and Ms. Monir has crafted a story that’s worthy of those possibilities.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

8 results - showing 1 - 8
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
February 21, 2020
Advice to save your marriage and get your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend back ,contact [email protected] for Urgent effective love Spell to get ex lover back or save you marriage fast and his result is 100% guarantee.
My name is Jeffery Lerman.. i want to give thanks to Dr.Larry for bringing back my ex Wife. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my WIfe didn’t seem to care. and She broke up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, rather than to get in contact with Dr.Larry . He did a love spell that make my Wife come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr.Larry make her to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good. he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my Wife back! It was like a miracle! She suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life.  
View on youtube https://youtu.be/ginVXzh2Q78     Website: http://assurancesolutionhome.wordpress.com  Website     http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/  
EMAIL: [email protected]    CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348102316854     
August 23, 2022
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348151806720 / FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster

Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I will forever be indebted to DR,IFADE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for another woman for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to DR,IFADE. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell caster but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of broken marriage and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialized in lottery spells, promotion spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with DR,IFADE now, his email: [email protected] or WhatsApp number: + 2348151806720 / FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster
September 05, 2022
I am a spell caster called Dr Ajayi Ololo, I was the chief priest to this great temple called OLOLO at the age of 18years, and now i am almost 60 years old man. I am telling this to the world to make them know that this temple has been in existence for years now and we have been durable and truthful to all. Our work here is helping anybody to getting there heart desire, Over here in this temple we grant anything you want us to do for you and when you come to this temple you must see result of our work. NOTE: TO THE ONES THAT HAS BEEN DECEIVED BY THOSE ONLINE SCAMMERS, DO NOT COMPARE THIS GREAT TEMPLE WITH ANY OTHER SPELL CASTER THAT HAS RIPPED YOU OFF YOUR MONEY BY CLAMMING TO BE SPELL CASTERS. THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND SCAMMERS ONLINE THERE TO RIP WERE THEY DID NOT SOW, COME TO OLOLO SPELL CASTING TEMPLE AND GET YOUR HEART DESIRE WITHOUT STRESS AND LIES. In this temple, we work with the spirits in the spiritual realm and they tell us how to solve any problem that you are facing and also i will want you to NOTE: THAT THIS SPELL CASTING DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT ON ANYONE, BUT JUST TO GET YOUR HEART DESIRE AND BE HAPPY. I Dr Ajayi Ololo urge you all that has the following problem 1.} We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 2.} Get you married to the lover of your choice 3.} Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how and what stage it may be 4.} Ensure success at were you are working and business 5.} Mental illness & bewitched 6.} Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 7.} Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 8.} Bring supernatural luck into you to manifest good things 9.} Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, kidnapping, fraudstaers, armed robbers and many more.11.} Get your scam money back 12.} Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 13.} Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 14.} Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.16.} Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 17.} Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 18.} Eliminate in family fights 19.} Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 20.} Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 21.} I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested 22.} . COME HERE AND SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS HERE AND GET ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES HERE WITHOUT ANY-SIDE EFFECT ON IT. ANY KIND OF PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING IN LIFE SEND YOUR EMAILS TO: [email protected] . to get it solved in the next 5 to 6 hours only if you are serious and you follow instructions..
September 05, 2022
TAKE IT OR LEAVE WE STILL REMAIN THE ONLY TRUE EXISTING SPELL CASTERS ON EARTH. Our records and good testimonies of those we have helped is everywhere.
Warm Regards to all that has lost there job, lost there lovers, the ones that are battling with examination to pass, you need to win a lotteries, you need to do death spell for your enemy, you want to get what your heart desire without working nor doing anything to get it, With the help of Dr Ajayi Ololo, Theses problems are solved.. Cos over here in this great temple that is know world wide as the best and greatest spell caster temple, There is no problem that do not have a solution when you come to this temple OF OLOLO. I will also want all of you to know that there are so many swindlers / scammers that has claim to be spell caster, Just to get money from those that need help. I also come to tell you to beware of these so called temples online that can never help you solve your problem. I Dr Ajayi Ololo will want to tell you all that there iS no spell caster online that can ever be like us, Cos we have helped so many individuals to get all there heart desire online. Anyone that require the help of our services should kindly send an email to the following email address: [email protected] .
February 03, 2023
DR EDETANLEN IS A LIFE SAVER AND I CAN ASSURE YOU ABOUT THAT BECAUSE HE GOT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME. My name is Jennifer and I am here to join the numerous people out here to thank Dr Edetanlen for his help and kind gestures towards me. I had a horrible experience going through heartbreak with my man. He left me and I was devastated and couldn't find any sought of help to get him back. At some point I was depressed until I ran into pages where people testified about how Dr Edetanlen helped them. I contacted him and he never hesitated to help me as well. Not only did I get my man back after 48 hours, the love and happiness has also been restored better than ever. Dr Edetanlen is an amazing personality and I can't thank him enough for his selfless services towards humanity. Contact him now via his email: [email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/Spiritual_spell_temple_1111-100570192704287
J
Jenniferwilliam
October 17, 2023
I'm Travis Hall, A 44-year-old resident of Port St. Lucie, Florida, I won the $5 million top prize from the $20 Monopoly Doubler Scratch-Off game. If happened after I contacted Dr Lucas through a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl) who also won $533 million in mega millions jackpot on march 30th 2018 draw, I took the decision to contact Dr Lucas and luckily he responded and told me the right thing to do which I did perfectly well without wasting of time, he did all he has to do in the space of 24 hours and gave me the winning numbers and directions to play. Dr Lucas told me to play the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. So on that fateful day I stopped by a Publix grocery store with the intention of purchasing a sandwich. While there, I also took a chance on the $20 Monopoly because I so much believe in Dr Lucas' spell, and I really won the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. Are you playing any type of lottery game and you have never won anything yet? Dr Lucas is the only tested and trusted man I can refer you to, it's a no scam zone. Contact him on Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +234 904 794 3567. I bet you, you will thank me later
T
travishall
December 23, 2023
I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is [email protected] and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE
GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell
Lottery Spell
Love/Reunion Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Protection Spell
Freedom From Prison Spell
Marriage spell
Killing/Revenge spell
Healing/Cure spell

Contact him for any of these today at:
EMAIL: [email protected] OR Call and WHATS-APP HIM +2348167159012.
M
ManuelFranco
February 19, 2024
Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster, After been abandon by my husband i was so lonely, that i decided to go through the internet for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my husband. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for this, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my husband back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. [email protected]
Whatsapp/cal +2347068494711
Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
His facebook page https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61552907003445
M
MichelleCarlos
8 results - showing 1 - 8