Middle Grade Indie 571
I absolutely love the title of this book
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The characters were very well built and so incredible, they made me feel like I was part of the story. I loved everything that happened, especially the ending.
Good Points
So...I don't even know where to start with this incredible book. From the characters, to the action, places and situations, Luana did a goddess job of creating these things.
I felt like Kaori, Luke and Damien were my friends, not just characters I read about. They made me laugh, get angry, feel bad for their decisions, and even cry. And I don't cry at books often. The islands of Iros feels like a dream. A book that takes you in a too beautiful way on an adventure from which you don't want to escape.
With her words, Luana made me want more than anything to wake up on Zuturo and eat the delicious lemon tarts that are famous all over the island. I would even like to train with Ivan (although I'm sure he wouldn't like my funny attitude).
That being said, I hope everyone gets to read this fantastic book at least once, because they don't know what they're missing.
Now I'm going to go steal some snacks from Nisha with Kaori. See you later, world.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account