N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
absolutely LOVED this book!!

The scene with Meghan's little brother was so creepy I had to check under my bed! The thing with the dog completely broke my heart. The beginning of the adventure felt well motivated with good twists and turns. The author's writing style was super enjoyable to read, a real page-turner. She's definitely one of my favourites.

Puck was hilarious! I'd get sick of him and his pranks in real life but I loved reading about him and his antics. I liked the use of a well-known character, it made him feel like a fuller character. The same goes for other well-known characters used. Grimalkin seemed very similar to The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland which instantly made me like him. As I got to know him I loved his snarky attitude especially paired with Puck.

At first, I found Ash to be a total prick but over the course of the book he won me over. The romance between him and Meghan felt natural, not forced like many romances. Plus, the whole forbidden love angle made it even more addicting!

The frightening faeries and creatures were an interesting take on the usual gentle faeries. It felt more in line with the original faeries tales, where faeries were bloodthirsty creatures not to be trusted. Meghan's adventure was an epic trek throughout the entire Nevernever with several unexpected twist and turns. I can not wait to read the rest of the series!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account