Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
** spoiler alert ** If you have not read the first books in the Goddess Series, be aware there are spoilers

Background: Last we checked Kate was taken by Calliope upon leaving to search for Rhea. We start nine months later as she is about to give birth to her son in the confines of Calliope and Cronus. The war is escalating and Cronus is almost free of his confines. The gods and goddesses are planning for war and have just realized that Kate is being held captive instead of searching.

Review: This was a wonderful ending to this series. Wow. I ran through it. OK so the plot started right where it needed to, no months of waiting for the birth of Kate's son, just immediate action. Following this there is a lot of war planning and behind the scenes scheming and so you never knew who was on what side and how they were reacting. Very fast paced compared to the other books.

I felt like Kate finally grew. I have always liked Kate, she is independent and speaks her mind when she needs to...which would normally get her into trouble. She has learned to tone this down a little but express the important info. She learned how to be more compassionate as well. In this installment, the focus of the characters was really to show sacrifice and confidence in decisions. I think a lot of the characters expanded their personalities and I learned to like a few more of the gods.

Now for a few issues, I felt there were some points left open at the end. There were still assignments given out and even the blurb at the end of the book said "And so the Goddess Test series concludes -- for now" ummmm... For Now?! will there be more? off-shoots? Novellas? I need to know !!!! But I guess that I have to wait :(
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account