Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Well, I just totally wasted a few hours of my life reading this one! Glimpse may seem promising and different, a dystopian world based on mental illnesses, but I felt like I had a freaking mental illness while reading this because I didn’t understand a thing! Where is this story going?! What the hell is actually happening?! Those are questions you’ll never get the answer to. I honestly feel as though the author simply picked a whole bunch of words and threw it at these pages, bounded it together, and then called it a book. I mean, it’s a mess!

I couldn’t connect with any of the characters, none of them adding anything to the story. The story started off on this one train of thought and then it seemed to just explode into a bunch of other ramblings and story lines that were just jumbled together and you had just try your best to make sense of it all. Just when you think you’ve figured out what’s going on, the author goes off on some tangent and you’re left wondering if it was even relevant to the story. Even the guys didn’t do it for me! Ana was just whiney and clueless, there was way too much inner monologuing, and nothing exciting happens throughout the whole story.

Damn myself for being unable to NOT finish a book, because I really wanted to quit this one. At first, I read about a quarter of the way through and it still didn’t capture me and I really wanted to let this one go, but I’m a sucker for finishing books, even if I don’t like them. But it took me a long time to even want to give this one another try after trying to avoid it for so long. It was just staring at me on my kindle, begging me to finish it, and I truly had to force myself to go there again. After finishing it, I wish I hadn’t even started it because it was such a waste of time, it’s unbelievable! I could go on, but let me try to forget this truly confusing and pointless story and move on.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account